Some of my cells got infected this weekend, which meant that although I still had to work, I didn’t have to work for the whole day on Saturday or Sunday.  So I got to do some beading!  I still haven’t finished the two pieces I started last weekend, but I have made a couple of necklaces using techniques I picked up in one of the classes.

Gold and silver herringbone plait

This necklace was made using three Ndebele spirals plaited together.  I’m quite pleased with it, but it took a while to do!

Brown and gold RAW spiral 

This one uses spirals based on a strip of right angle weave, and a venetian glass bead. 

Neither of these are great photos, I’ll have to ask Dad to redo them for me 😉

Comments are closed.